Friday, June 22, 2007

The Problem With The South American Wine Thing


I had several problems (all of them personal - not like I won't share them with you, but like I am a moron problems) with the South American wine assignment.

1) I thought we were supposed to pick a South African wine at first. I'm just bad at reading. But seriously, South Africa has great wines, we should do that sometime.

2) I drank the bottle of wine and forgot to write down what it was.

Judging from this wonderful picture that I took with my cell phone it is a 2005 Malbec. I'm pretty sure it $12.99 and from Argentina. Also judging from this picture I am pretty sloppy when it comes to pouring.

I think I liked it. I think we drank it with some sort of chicken tacos. I'm pretty sure that I enjoyed it and it was spicy, and I am certain that I caught a nice buzz off of it and then threw away the bottle without writing anything down.

Next time I'll try to be more specific.

- Sarah

3 comments:

Mrs Big Dubya said...

Thrilled to hear that I'm not the only one that does stuff like that.

Based on your recommendation... we'll do South African for July or August.

Cheers!

Sue said...

That should be the next extra credit assignment - post during the drinking of the wine!

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Oooh, I also really like the idea of posting right after you finish the bottle.