Saturday, April 18, 2009

Breathing New Life

When I began this wine blog back in May of 2007, it was really going to be just a way to help me discover new wines. I'm an admitted wine novice, but I like a nice glass of affordable wine and I'm always looking for recommendations...... so that's where we began.

Here we are, a couple of years (and a couple of pregnancies) later -- and well..... I'm looking for some new recommendations -- thought it would be a good time to breath new life into the site.

In addition to our already stellar roster, we've added two new contributors -- Two Busy & Kemp, and we are looking for one or two more.

And you can now follow us on Twitter.

Keep an eye on the site over the next couple of weeks as we look to make some exciting changes and hopefully increase our following

Cheers!

No comments: