Monday, December 17, 2007

Cup of Holiday Cheer


Long time no see..... yeah, I know -- I'm a big disappointment.


Well, I do have a good excuse -- I'm on the wagon..... until mid-May.... and then God help me, I'll have three-under-three and will probably need to turn from wine to tequila.


Anywho, I was chatting with a co-worker this morning and she mentioned her holiday cocktail of choice -- it sounded quite yummy, so I thought I'd pass it along seeing that I can't partake myself.


She spikes her vanilla eggnog with Baileys (she uses the Caramel variety, but I think the original would be just fine too)..... I have to admit, it's the first time in weeks I was actually tempted by alcohol --
She uses store-bought eggnog..... whereas, I make homemade every year -- check out the recipe here -- don't get me wrong, it's a jug full of heart-attack, but -- it's very yummy.

Would anyone else like to share their holiday concoctions?

1 comment:

Darren said...

I didn't know there was a caramel Baileys. I hate Baileys (bad experience with creamy liquors once), but that sounds pretty good.